Our 100% No Quibble Guarantee and Returns Policy
We believe that a happy customer is a returning customer, and we want all our customers to be happy.
We therefore offer a "no quibble" guarantee on all our products* for a full 30 days after you receive them.
*Please note the following terms and exclusions:
- You must return the product to us, normally in its original saleable condition, unless we agree otherwise. It's OK to open packaging, but you must include all the packaging when you return the product.
- You are normally responsible for the return shipping and costs to us in most cases, unless we agree otherwise.
- You must take reasonable care with packaging to ensure no damage occurs to the product during shipment back to us.
- We strongly recommend a tracked method for return of the product, especially if it is of significant monetary value. We may not be able to refund an item if it is lost on its way back to us.
- We can only refund you by the same payment method by which you have paid.
- It may take up to 7 days for us to process your refund, although we try to do better.
- If the item is a consumable and you have used it in any way other than to try it out, you cannot return it under the "no quibble policy".
- IMPORTANT: For international (non EU) customers you must mark the customs declaration form with "RETURNED GOODS". If you fail to do this, we may have to pay heavy import duties on the returned goods.
To Return An Item:
Check your invoice, there are instructions on the bottom of the sheet including a return label and easy to fill out form (this gives us information on whether the item is faulty or unwanted, and whether you need a refund or exchange)
Because our policy is "no quibble", it's absolutely OK to return a product without giving a reason, so please be honest and tell us if a product is not faulty. This will help us to know whether the product is suitable for resale.
Please ensure that your product complies with the above terms, as we may not be able to accept it for a refund if not.
If you cannot find your invoice or need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with returns. Please include your order ID in correspondence. You'll find this in the order emails from sender "Rewind Bits"
Replacements For Faulty Items
If your item is faulty and you wish to be sent a replacement, please contact us first. Depending on the product and value, we may be able to "fast track" a replacement, to get you up and running quicker. contact us on email@example.com with your order ID and a brief description of the issue and part (including SKU code if you have one).